Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Fiery Happy Birthday with LT

Hello everyone, Leah here with a fiery Happy Birthday card for you ;)  I created this card using some fun Sweet Stamps products and a cool technique which you can read about on my blog here.


To create this card I used the following Sweet Stamps products:

Framed Handwritten Words Stamp set SS406
Abstract 6x6 Stencil AS 66-011
Shades Ink Spots in Dandelion, Rustic and Valentine

And some Memento Tuxedo Black Ink which you can find on the I Heart Paper Art website :)

You will tons of fun stuff to create with on the Sweet Stamps website!  You should definitely go and check that out!

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome, I love how this stencil looks with the colors you chose. It's cold here in Michigan and it reminds me of a warm crackling fire.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

OMG, LOVE how this looks like flames! Way cool (or shall I say HOT?) card design! Great for boys & men!