Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Foiled Valentine

Josette here with my Tuesday Card.  This is a simple but impressive card.  I made this for my grand daughters valentines.  I needed something that I could reproduce quickly and mass produce as well.  She enjoyed helping me out with the design and of course loved using my MINC.

I used the new stamp set: You Make My Heart Sing, to create this card which is an A2 size.
This was very difficult to photograph.  All of the black is a foiled color.  The bird is blue and everything else is Red.  
Here I was able to get a glimmer of the red on the heart.  

How this card was made:  stamp in a dark black ink and then scan.  Print the scan on a laser printer and I used Heidi Swapp's Minc machine on this card.  There are many videos and instructions on how to get foil onto Stamped images.  I chose the easiest way for me.  Final step was to add some Bling, mount on a red card base.  After making more that 40 of these, I am a pro and foiling!!

Happy Crafing,
Will be back next week with another card
Josette

Link: Stamp set: You Make My Heart Sing
Supplies are all available at:  Sweet Stamps


2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

So Sweet, I love the added bling and ribbon.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Sweet and simple...love it! Foils are hard to capture in a photograph, bet it is stunning IRL!