Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Thinking of You - Elegance...

Hello!  Lisa here, and today I have a really elegant card showing a fun new technique with a stencil...



Supplies Used:




To create the background on this card I started with patterned paper, taped a stencil down, pressed my Versamark ink pad for full coverage, removed stencil, and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then went over the whole thing with two different distress inks and my blender.  I LOVE this look and when you hold it to the side the shine is perfect!  I then touched the card off with a little embossing and gold die cuts for a truly elegant touch.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love the bright colored paper and the technique you used with the stencil. Sweet!!