Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Sparkle ----

Good Morning Everyone.

Teresa here finishing up a week of AMAZING projects and inspirations. 

Here is my offering for the "SPARKLE" theme. 

This look simple (actually is simple), but goodness, I struggled. I made this tag four times before I got it like I wanted.




Here we go. 

I used a manilla tag base that I covered using this specialty glitter paper in gold. Simply spray the back of the paper with the spray adhesive. Adhere. and trim to fit the tag. 

I cut the Classy Deer from deep brown glitter paper. 

Then using one of my absolute favorite SweetStamps Embellishments - the velvet hydrangeas - I layered them around the deer image and into the corner.  These hydrangeas are flocked and glittered and simply wonderful to work with. 

Also, if you missed the blog hop on Friday - please click here and take a look at some beautiful projects. 

Merry Christmas!




4 comments:

Donna K said...

Gorgeous Teresa!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful! Love the glittery cardstock, the reindeer and the gorgeous flowers!

Sherrie K. said...

What a gorgeous tag! The sparkly looks fabulous and Oooh, I love that deer!
Sherrie K

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful tag, I love the glittered deer and the sparkly background.