Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

July and dreaming of Snow

Good morning and a very Happy Sunday!

Hi, Denise here, for SweetStamps.com, to share with you
 my creation I created for this weeks challenge.

If you haven't already joined in for this weeks challenge there is still time!

You could win a $20 shopping spree for amazing goodies of your own choice at SweetStamps.com's online store by just playing along with us and have some fun and share your creation with us! It could be from a ATC, Cards, Mixed Media, Scrapbooking Pages, etc, so come and join the fun!

SweetStamps is also on Facebook and Pinterest.

Why not pop over on a daily basis for some new inspiration from

 our Design Team Members!

This week the theme is:

Dreaming of Snow

Here's my sweet creation for some inspiration for you

You can scroll down for the details of crafting goodies 
I used from the SweetStamps.com on line store


Here is the products I used:





2 comments:

Donna K said...

Amazingly beautiful, Denise. That beautiful bow is a great centerpiece for your winter scene. Lovely card.

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a gorgeous design, I love embossed trees and that awesome bow and snowflake.