Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Butterfly Hair Accessories


Happy Monday everyone! leslierahye with a great hair accessory craft. Recently I needed some vintage looking comb pieces to put in my hair and thought the Butterfly Piccolo Accents would be perfect! I was right!
 I began by applying Enamel Powder Adhesive to the butterfly chipboard and heat embossed Mermaid Tears EP to three, and Vintage Black EP to three more. All butterflies had two or more layers of heat set embossing powder. The backs of the butterflies were finished with black paint.


 The embossed butterflies were then adhered to plastic combs using E6000. They were held in place until dry.





  I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the Butterfly combs, they make a beautiful hair ornament.

Angi MakingMayhem said...

I need a 'LOVE' button! :) So cute!