Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

you have the key

Good Morning again --- Teresa here and I have a fun little pendant for you today. Honestly, this was inspired by a little ring that the owner of Globecraft and Piccolo had at a trade show. She had a ring of these keys, in several finishes and I fell in LOVE with it.


Let's go Shopping.
-C118 Mini Key Charms
- Enamel Powder Adhesive
- MardiGras Embossing Powder
- Victorian Bronze Embossing Powder
- Vintage Black Embossing Powder
- Vintage Silver Embossing Powder
- Java Sparkle Embossing Powder  (from Sweet Stamps)
- Glastique Gloss Glaze 

- A fun Jewelry Finding
- Black Jump Rings


These Keys are Tiny ---- That is a standard hymnal page. 


I embossed both sides of the keys and used one key with each of the five colors.

Victorian Bronze

Java Sparkle

Mardi Gras

Also the Vintage Black and the Vintage Silver.

Attach keys to finding with black jump rings -
Add a jump ring to the top -


Ready to add your favorite chain or ribbon.

I have some really fun things coming in the next few of my posts. I do hope you are visiting every day. My design teammates are some amazingly creative ladies.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh wow I love this x

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome piece, love the different metal looks of the keys.

Angi MakingMayhem said...

Fun idea, Teresa! I love (and collect) keys and think I may have to do this to a few of mine...