Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Making wintery gift tags




Hello G&P fans! DeeDee here today bringing you some super cute gift tags using the now available Bezels! 


Start by gathering your pieces!

DeeDee  Catron
UmWowStudio

I used a circle and square bezel from the Assorted Charms pack. The larger tag is just a diecut of some kraft paper.

Materials list:
  • Assorted Charms
  • Night Before Christmas Accents
  • Vintage Gears Embellishment
  • Snowflake Accents
  • A Gingerbread Christmas Accents
  • Titanium White Enamel Gel
  • Mars Black Enamel Gel
  • Metallic Gold Enamel Gel


 

To complete the pieces, cover assorted pieces in Titanium White Enamel Gel, Mars Black Enamel Gel, and Metallic Gold Enamel Gel. While those cure cover your bezels and tag in bits of tin foil, mark edges up to look like welded metal, and distress with black acrylic paint.


Here are the gift tags in use!



I made a third one using a snowman from the gingerbread collection, gears, and metallic gold mentioned earlier. 


7 comments:

Arin said...

These are amazing! I love everything about these!

Erin (CelticCrafter) said...

I love these!!! I'd LOVE to get one in a card and I'd put it right on the tree! ;D

linda said...

These are very cute!

byondbzr said...

These are very pretty!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful! I love that you used foil.

Art Resurrected said...

What lovely tags! I love the welded metal look. :)

Mae Lewis said...

These are gorgeous! What a great way to dress up a present. If I received this on a gift I would it to decorate with!