Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Charming Little Tag

Hey there everyone, Stacy here today.  I LOVE to create tags since there are so many uses for them.  Place them on a card, tie them on a gift bag, or simply place an easel on the back and disply them.  That being said I always like to tie ribbon through the top and add some sort of embellishment to the ribbon.  The super cute Piccolo embellishments are perfect for this.  With so many embellishments to pick from you will for sure find just the right charm for your tag.

Here is the latest tag that I created.  I knew when I saw this sentiment that the butterflies would be perfect.  I went with inking these and love the way that the ink takes to the chipboard. 


I used jump rings through the butterflies to hang them together and attach them to the safety pin. 


GlobeCraft Memories Supplies:
- Butterfly Charms

Non GlobeCraft Memories Supplies:
- Ranger distress inks
- Ranger manilla tag size #8
- Idea-ology safety pin & jump rings
- Wendy Vecchi Stamps
- Dylusions Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Next time you need some super cute embellishments to hang off of your tags and even tie onto the side of a mini album give these a shot!


1 comment:

Suepup said...

Stacy....love this so very much!